Are you living the life you always dreamed about, or have things turned out differently than you hoped they would?
When you look in the mirror do you smile and say, “Wow, I like this person!” or do you frown, grumble and think or say something negative?
If you frown, then the Feeling Good About You Breakthrough is for you. You might want to ask yourself, WHAT defines me? WHO defines me? If it’s anything or anyone but you, it’s time for a Breakthrough!
You understood, you helped, you sacrificed, you did everything you thought you were supposed to do. You tried hard to please everyone, make them happy, and meet their needs. You were so selfless you lost yourself somewhere along the way. Supporting and giving to others is a wonderful thing. The problem comes when you forget to give yourself the same love, respect and support you generously give to others.
It’s wonderful to do things for people but not at the expense of your self-worth. When the only time you feel valuable is when you look into the eyes of someone you’ve just helped, you might be codependent and most likely have low self-esteem. Now, everything you worked so hard to build seems to be falling apart, right before your eyes!
It’s natural to feel lost and confused.
Often a woman will say that her family, friends or work “complete her.” When she says this it might be an indication that she is codependent. This means that she depends on the appreciation and validation of others to feel that she exists. She uses other people as a mirror, and when she sees love and gratitude in their eyes she feels valuable. Unfortunately, without the satisfaction that she draws from keeping others happy, she often feels invisible and worthless.
Does this sound like you?
Have you lost sight of who you are, and feel good about yourself only when you’re doing for others? Do you define yourself by your role as wife/husband, mother/father, daughter/son, friend, co-worker, or church leader, rather than as an individual who is fun, interesting, smart, loving and unique?
Are you not as happy as you’d like to be?
If your happiness and self-image depend on the reactions of others, what happens when things change? When people and circumstances shift, you risk losing your identity, your whole world, everything! A lifetime of always putting your family, friends and coworkers ahead of yourself can blur your vision. When this happens, you might find that you no longer know exactly WHO YOU ARE! What you’ve always done for others is terrific, but somewhere along the line you gave up your power and lost yourself. You are not alone.
This is a common challenge many women face, and it’s important for you to know that this emptiness can be overcome. In the long run, YOU are the one person who will always be there and whom you can always rely on, so it might be time for you to find the amazing person you are.
It’s time for you to reclaim your power!
It’s time to ask yourself, “What do I want out of my life?”. It’s time to:
- Pay Attention to yourself and discover what really satisfies you.
- Overcome your fears and give yourself permission to develop your emotional strength and personal power!
- Set boundaries around yourself and what you will and will not accept from other people.
- Start including yourself as you continue to be the loving. giving, caring person you are.
- Value who you are and decide how you want your life to unfold from today forward.
It’s time for a Feeling Good About You Breakthrough!
The Feeling Good About You Breakthrough is an exciting program designed to empower you. It will help you discover the amazing person you’ve always been, but might have lost in the roles you played and the expectations of others.
Developed by Experts
The Feeling Good About You Breakthrough program was developed by experienced therapists. This amazing program is designed to guide you as you focus on where you came from, how you’ve arrived at where you are today, and most importantly, where you want to go from here. The program has been tested and refined to help you let go of fear, uncertainty and things that are holding you back,and begin to respect yourself and start afresh, this time for you.
Is It Difficult?
Growing your self-esteem and overcoming codependence can be challenging, but can also be incredibly rewarding. Once you have strong self-esteem you’ll be amazed at how much easier it is for you to navigate all areas of your life. When you value yourself you will be able to function from a position of power, strength and confidence. This program opens doors to new ways of seeing yourself and the world, which will lead to exciting new possibilities. You will still be the loving, caring, compassionate person you’ve always been, and will continue to love and support those in your life. The exciting thing is that you will also have found your own value and be equally as loving, caring and compassionate to yourself as you are to others. At the end of the program, you’ll emerge as an empowered person with high self-esteem, ready to take on the world and live a full and happy life.
When you join the Feeling Good About You Breakthrough, you will:
- Identify and let go of old messages that might still be holding you back
- Learn to set boundaries around what you will and will not accept from others
- Discover the amazing person you’ve always been
- Treat yourself with love and respect
- Gain self-confidence that will lead to success in many areas of your life
- Be able to give lovingly and compassionately to others without sacrificing yourself in the process
- Feel strong and powerful, and know that you have the right to make the choices and choose the actions that will lead you to your goals
- Value yourself and know you have the right to be happy and successful
- Feel energetic and stress free, resulting in improved health
- Eliminate self-destructive behaviors designed to temporarily numb your feelings
- Form relationships that are based on strength, respect and mutual admiration instead of need.
Start Loving Yourself TODAY! What you’ve always done for others is terrific, but somewhere along the line you gave up your power and lost yourself. Now you can reclaim your power and be the amazing, dynamic, incredible person you’ve always been! Sign up for the Feeling Good About You Breakthrough program and break the chains that hold you back.